Let's face it: America's alcohol laws are confusing. What's true for one state is rarely true for its neighbor.
This book keeps thirsty travelers informed when they cross state lines and keeps armchair travelers entertained as they consider the vast complexity and variety of state laws enacted since the repeal of Prohibition.
This lively analysis blends legal facts with the right amount of humor and sass to make it go down easy. Features:
- the current laws of each state
- a survey of each state's history with alcohol
- find out when bars make last call
- know how packaged liquor, beer and wine are sold in all 50 states and Washington, D.C.
- plan ahead for the Sunday ""blue laws"" that can throw off your tailgate party
By: Niki Ganong